The Aluminum Profile system is a set of elements designed to offer versatility, flexibility, and reusability in the context of Lean Manufacturing, granting high aesthetic value and efficiency to production processes.
This system can be integrated with traditional Pipe & Joint systems and other aluminum rack systems, providing additional adaptation and customization capacity according to the needs of each project.
Furthermore, aluminum is suitable for use in environments that require particle shedding restrictions, such as food and pharmaceutical industries. All components of the aluminum profile system undergo an anodizing process, which enhances their corrosion resistance and hardness, while preventing particle shedding.
- Aluminum Profiles: These are the fundamental components of the system. Aluminum profiles are longitudinal bars that can be cut and assembled in various ways to build structures of all kinds.
- Internal Aluminum Unions: These are the pieces used to join two or more aluminum profiles internally, allowing the construction of highly stable and resistant structures.
- External Aluminum Unions: These unions are used to connect aluminum profiles externally, allowing greater flexibility and adaptability in the design of structures.
- Accessories: This category includes a wide range of components that can be added to the structures built with aluminum profiles, such as wheels, screws, brackets, etc.
- Plastics: Plastics are elements that can be integrated with aluminum profiles to provide additional functionalities, such as work surfaces, coatings, compartments, among others.
- Applications: Aluminum profile systems can be used for a wide range of applications, such as shelves, workstations, conveyor belts, tool carts, and much more, in a variety of industries.